Conveniences for the counselor
- Accessible from any computer with Internet access, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Track and show your clients' progress over time by using the Financial Progress Profile to save financial "snapshots" --credit score, savings, income, debt and net worth -- when and as often as you wish.
- Calendar function, complete with reminder prompts, tracks counselor's time and clients' activities
- Client intake activities are performed in real-time
- Multiple modes of counseling, including face-to-face, are tracked
- Credit reports, which are pre-populated with liabilities, and scores can be easily accessed
- Tri-merged soft credit reports, which prevent adverse impacts to your clients' scores, are also available.
- Tools such as the amortization schedule allow customers to better answer clients' questions and concerns
- The system is always maintained for regulatory compliance
- All CounselorMax® data is very secure.
- CounselorMax® is continuously enhanced to address evolving customer needs and industry demands
- Exceptional support provided from a highly trained, dedicated team
Marketing and Outreach
- Draft letters, create fliers and more in English, Spanish or both.
- Customize communications with your organization's logo.
- Schedule and send follow-up correspondence
- Electronically transmit loan modification packages to the Hope LoanPort
- Easily track standard default and loss mitigation activity (including type of loan, amount, outstanding balance and primary reason for default) through CounselorMax's Default Foreclosure Module's customized guiding and planning work-flow system
- Meet the requirements for NFMC grantees and sub-grantees
- Effortlessly report default and loss mitigation activity using NFMC standards.
Grantor and Investor Reporting
- With the Financial Progress Profile functionality, client progress can be tracked and charted, both for individual clients, groups of clients, or even all clients at an agency -- Perfect for showing funders a return on their investment.
- Print and export all major industry reports (HUD, NFMC and NeighborWorks quarterly reporting)
- Automatically generate the required HUD 9902 report
- Generate and design custom reports using any combination of accurate, relevant data fields in the database to tell individual stories
- Report the activity of affiliates and aggregate the appropriate information through ReportMax, an add-on reporting feature
- Extract information at the organization or intermediary level
Education and Counseling
- Create classes for clients
- Manage enrollment and attendance for individuals or groups.
- Create education certificates
- Develop standard or customized weekly and monthly budget tools for clients
- Create and share action plans with clients