Accessible from any computer with Internet access, CounselorMax® frees housing counselors from many day-to-day activities. Whether being utilized for pre-purchase counseling and education or loss mitigation, it saves hours of time and trouble:
- Improve scheduling with a calendar function that enables you to track your activities and those of clients.
- Create classes, manage enrollment and attendance for individuals or groups
- Generate outreach materials customized with your logo, in English or Spanish
- Perform intake in real-time, effortlessly.
- Create credit reports pre-populated with liabilities, and accessing scores is easier than ever.
- Create and share action plans with clients
Always user-friendly. Now even more useful.
For both content and accuracy, CounselorMax® sets the standard for quality reporting. Continuously updated to meet regulatory compliance, it's now been upgraded with these added features:
- Automatically generates the required HUD 9902 report, as well as all major industry reports. A customized reporting tool also makes it simple to create a report using any combination of relevant data fields that is unique to your organization. ReportMax even allows intermediaries to aggregate data and report on the activity of your affiliates.
- Loan modification packages, including a standard budget, can be transmitted electronically to the Hope LoanPort, an online portal for counselors and servicers to communicate with each other.
- Along with customizable weekly and monthly budget tools, you also have a choice of two standard budgets, for a total of three distinct budget options.
- Export a standard loan application form (1003) from the system for use by such tools as lender loan origination systems.
- Default Foreclosure Module tracks standard default and loss mitigation activity, and then reports using NFMC standards.